Constitution for friends of Etching Hill
1. Our group shall be known as “Friends Of Etching Hill”
2. Our Aims are:
To Work and communicate with all relevant bodies to keep the hill and playing field area clean and tidy
To protect against vandalism
To work in conjunction with the trustees to manage the hill in a manner that will control the invasive growth of trees, plants and shrubs and to keep the bridleways and pathways accessible
To promote the areas history and wildlife
To encourage people to use and appreciate the area
To seek funding and support
To help bring our community together to
“Love where you Live”
3. Membership shall be open to all who care about the hill and recreation ground.
We are not politically affiliated and are a non-
4. A management committee will be elected from the membership and will consist of:
A minimum of one other member
A further two other members may be co-
The committee can be changed or re elected annually at the AGM The committee shall meet at least four times a year to make decisions and a quorum will be two thirds of the committee for voting purposes.
5. There will be at least four general meetings a year including the AGM in order to keep the membership fully informed.
6. A bank account will be held that will require two signatures of non-
7. In the event of the group being closed, any monies held after paying any outstanding bills, shall be given to a group that
does similar work.